New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boy, does this suck or what?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Looks like the old camel-humping America-hater and his pet, Don, have done another great job of making this place tough. I just figured out how to "request a new password." I guess you get what you pay for, huh?

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It aint that bad. It let me log on.....just deleted the 71 off of my name!!

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
It took me 5 minutes just to find the login link...

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
Woohoo! It does do something useful! It lets you edit your login name! When I changed from the "High Tech Redneck" to "HTRN"(can we guess what that stands for? Big Grin) I would still have to login in under the old name, not anymore....

150 posts until the toolmaker vanishs into the mists of history....

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have to buy some stronger reading glasses.

lawndart

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm not real fond of the format or other shit we don't have, and some of the stuff we do have now. Frowner
Well, I'll feel better after I round up some snacks for Big Al. Headin' in to Crystal for a genuine 4WD pussy round up...or maybe down to the corner of Tinpan Alley and...

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.OneStepForward.TwoStepsBack

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote