THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Strange and Mysterious Things are happening..........

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Strange and Mysterious Things are happening..........
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted
BBturtle surfaces with greatly appreciated yarn about why they had him in Lockdown.(I'm sure the medications were to be had in a To-Go cup.)
Birman is purring that he enjoys a gas hose inserted in his anal opening. Roll Eyes
One of these showed up on the garage roof.I was so surprised that I only shot it with my camera.

Has anyone else seen one of these? What is it?

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
Must be one of them 'squill' old Mortie was hunting.

chirp, chrip, mooooooooo

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
Looks like a Good Photobucket job on a deersquirl.

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Yep,PT, deersquirel alright. Keep your camera handy this summer/fall, try and post a picture of his rack. He might be a Boonesfarm/Crocked trophy. Big Grin

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Funny, I thought right off the bat it was a Klipsquiller. bewildered Perhaps they are related to deer squill. Weird things happen in Massachusetts sometimes. Lookit who they keep puttin' in the Senate alla time. Coupla squill if I ever saw 'em. Roll Eyes

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Inherited.Traits

www.

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Cute lil bugger,,it's gonna have a hell of a time zipping into little holes when it's horns break out,, Razzer Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Dan ,you will be able to see if it is a klipsquiller when it smiles.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Wait until that thing matures and comes into heat. You'll have all the local whitetail bucks trying to climb trees.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hell thats nothing
Here is my buddy Peggy
I smoke a Bowl at MY Bowl
Birman Razzer

Posts: 515 | Location: The fields of Delaware but now Pa too | Registered: 04 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dan ,you will be able to see if it is a klipsquiller when it smiles.

POTKB NS, good one! thumb

Birman, I liked to SMP when I saw that...that...walleyed, flop-eared pussy. Gads, how awful!
eek2

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Mental.CATastrophies

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Danoe -

With Peggy and Sammy I have the best two night time scouts there are thumb.

See and hear Wink
You'll never have a chance agaist this gunsmile

I have a hard on at MY Bowl
Birman Razzer

Posts: 515 | Location: The fields of Delaware but now Pa too | Registered: 04 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Birman,,,,from looking at the first pic.,,,it seems you missed and hit the wrong hole jumpClay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Birman, are any of your chums "normal" cats?

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Birman~san you rying pussy! Dragon Lady make Sub Gum Crat Foo Yung rast night with Peggy and Sarry! HA HA! No see Dragon Lady in brack ninja suit, no hear, Li move rike fog in night. Easy picking GI! HA HA!

one of us
posted Hide Post
roflmao jump nutHolly shit eek2
My eye just popped out eek2

I rook wiff one eye at MY BOWL
Birman Razzer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Birman~san, you find eye yet? ConfusedNo worry, be happy. Rike song. You wear patch one eye, rook rike pirate~san! Hoist Jorry Cat tail, say "Yo-ho-ho!" and "Shiver me timbers!" and "Blimey!" "Bugger me bum!"

That sound right? See this in Horrywood movie one time.

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Bugger me bum!"

...glad I missed that one... Smiler

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by poletax:
quote:
"Bugger me bum!"

...glad I missed that one... Smiler

You never got to see your State film Poletax? Deliverance Eeker Wink Big Grin

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Actually, Turtle,That was filmed in N.C. I believe.
We could make a film here in my home State that would make Deliverance look like 'Finding Nemo'. Smiler

one of us
posted Hide Post
Turtle, Poletax speaks wisely. thumbI used to work with a gal(blond) from West Virginny, and by Gawd she was a one wench traveling road show! Eeker She once serviced 9 of her workmates at a party...on a Maytag BTW, and when word got out to management and they thought something needed to be done... roflmaowell lemme tell ya what! That gal re-educated all those front office DINKS post haste, and they were sore afraid after that. Red Face Don't know what she said to 'em but they were all kinda pale when the meeting broke up. beer

I got to know her a bit(not in a biblical sense) after she moved down in the Keys not far from me, and truth is I think she was kinda gentle with them. She is the stuff of legends around the Caribbean Club(where the famous movie Key Largo was filmed), a popular bay front biker bar in Key Largo(What a coincidence!) They're askeert of her, which in the biker tribe means they have a lot of respect. thumb

She wanted me but I kept her at arm's length, plus cattle prod. It was the onliest way. Wink

Someday I'll buy you a drink and tell you about all the feral crats I killed down there.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Key.Largo

one of us
posted Hide Post
Actually I think it was "...and a bottle of rum"... after the pirate-san yo-ho-ho ing part. Even fine lady ninja crat sricers are occasionally mistaken about bums. But I did not see the movie. I thought that the canoe movie was filmed in Georgia about 2 miles upstream from Atlanta, not N.C..

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe that it. Sometime engrish too hard. Frowner Arr word rook arike, sound arike, over and over. What is girr to do? Confused Dragon Lady not hear this canoe movie, have Ms. Jane Russell up creek?

Sorry for mistake Birman~san. No raugh too hard, you die soon. roflmao

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
N.S you were really close on the rivers location.
It was filmed on the Chattoga river where it seperates S.C. and Georgia.
It seems 31 people drowned trying to canoe that part of the river a year after the movie was released. Eeker

I found the info here.....
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068473/

one of us
posted Hide Post
Most of them were from blue states.