Find
Notify
Tools

Hundreds of cats found in WV...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,183696,00.html
If one of you disapears for the six to ten this will get you we'll know where you are.

Posts: 47 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The way the wonderful people here do their "job" most of the crats would never be found. Big Grin

Butch

Posts: 62 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 05 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
This is another of those peta jobs or similar. Watcha think?

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Geez, I was wondering if that was a demo drop Ned. rotflmo

Dan

POTYHC

www.StratofortressN.Crats

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
I want to see the pictures. gunsmile

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think NS Sherlock has those co-ordinates dialed in with his crat launcher.

One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
I am sorry, I draw the line at useless feral cats.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
This does'nt surprise me,,especially with the fairfax,va.,tie,,I worked a few years in fairfax,,residing in md..There was a few times I wanted to bust a local upside the head,,but shook my head and went on my way,,knowing that any police intervention would not support my side,,It was more benifical to my sanity and police record to find a new job in md.,,And that I did,,Much happier now! This is very intriging,,,would like to know more about the iv lines,,It could wind up like that dude in ga. that was tossing deceased into the woods and filling the urns with dry concrete.Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Dadgummit, they found my stash.
How's a guy suppose to have any fun sewing 'possum heads onto crat bodys if somebody keeps Narcing ya out? shame

Seriously, word on the street has a few thoughts on this stupid situation. One is leaning to that story down in Jawgia, where the fella was charging for Cremation Services and then dumpin bodies in the woods.(how'd ya like to Squill hunt around there?)Maybe some Vet was charging for Pet disposal. Which I don't think fits this situation.
I do hope we can tie this around PETAs neck. But nothin ever came out about the PETA van dumping carcasses in a dumpster.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WARNING! I had just cleaned up on my "cookies" and checked again after visiting here. Friggin FoxNews dumped 6 trackering type cookies on me! Just one more reason to dislike them! pissers derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
I swear, I've never been to West Virginia.

Honest! Big Grin

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote