Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Trophies At Home And Office
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of SnakeLover
posted
With an office like that, one could find themselves day dreaming too much...

Is that brick on an outside wall?

Posts: 472 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It�s good to know that there are still some hunters here in Massachusetts. Great trophies.

Posts: 250 | Location: Central Massachusetts | Registered: 02 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Those are nice trophies. The twins at your boston office look impressive.

The muley antlers are a interesting configuration. Not the typical 4x4. Where abouts in the province did you get him?

graylake

Posts: 187 | Location: Edmonton, Alberta | Registered: 15 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That wildebeeste is way above average

Posts: 7572 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
All I have to do is look over my shoulders and I'm in Africa--but you're right, day dreaming is a hazard.

As for the wall, it's an exterior, party wall shared with the adjacent building.

Posts: 13410 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ya there are some nice ones out in that area. I went to college in Vermillion, about 10 minutes west of Kitscoty. I hunted that part of the province for about 3 years. Good deer and great waterfowl.

The largest whitetail that I saw come out of that area weight over 350 lbs. live weight. He was a monster body.

Posts: 187 | Location: Edmonton, Alberta | Registered: 15 April 2003Reply With Quote