New
Find
Notify
Tools

48 hours...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
and I will be at Coppersmith's facility in Portland, OR, loading my trophies.

A Silverbacked Jackal full body mount
A Blesbok head and shoulder mount
A Zebra rug
A Kudu rug

A little 400 mile one way drive, and then a little shuffling around to get everything in place.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Good for you Rich

Cal30

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is a balmy ONE Degree outside at 6:21 am as I head out.

Things have got to get warmer...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
Hope so for your sake, my luck--- blizzard!

Posts: 5701 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
5-degrees at the Oregon border. By daylight (8:45am) it had gotten up to 14-degrees. Every half hour or so it warmed up a degree or two. By time I got to Coppersmiths, about 2pm, it was a sunny 41-degrees.

It took me about fifteen minutes to do the paperwork, and get my crate loaded. I just had to use the 4WD button for about thirty minutes going, and coming back the same area.

Home by 8pm, not too bad a day. I drove 900+ miles solo, the new Nissan Frontier P/U rode well.

Tomorrow, we open the crate, and post some pictures.

one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
nice days work, look forward to the photos.

Posts: 5701 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats, I look forward to seeing those trophies.

I was wondering how an Idaho resident could be so sensitive to those mild temperatures (the term "wuss" may have occurred to me! Smiler)...and then I realized you were talking Fahrenheit!

Posts: 1028 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 01 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am thinking the cold may be getting to you...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
No argument there! We have been around -25 to -30 degrees for a couple of weeks now, although it's warming up a bit now. Of course, that's Celsius degrees, so it sounds much worse than it is. Big Grin

Posts: 1028 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 01 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WHERE'S THE PICTURES??????

Posts: 816 | Location: Whitlock, TN | Registered: 23 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Funny

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I still wanna see pictures!!! killpc

Posts: 816 | Location: Whitlock, TN | Registered: 23 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Don't hold your breath

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll do my best to get pics up this week.

I have to con NPD 345 into taking and posting pictures for me tomorrow or Thursday.

If you are clueless about this picture stuff it is good to have a friend who knows the deal.

Rich

Umm: tt, you are on ignore

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You just do not want to take 3 minutes to learn how to post photos on AR.

quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
I'll do my best to get pics up this week.

I have to con NPD 345 into taking and posting pictures for me tomorrow or Thursday.

If you are clueless about this picture stuff it is good to have a friend who knows the deal.

Rich

Umm: tt, you are on ignore

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
TT

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Pics?

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Can't take or post pictures?

Hmmmm

I don't have anyone on ignore.....I like Rich....he's my favorite Idaho Shitshooter