Find
Notify
Tools

First Kills in Africa
 Login/Join

Picture of pdkillr
posted
[/IMG]
First 2 cats within minutes of each other. Would have made awesome mounts if the owner didn't want to charge me $1000 US per cat!! Yeah right. He forgot to mention he pays a bounty to the locals for them and has a resident pack of hounds he hunts them with everyday to get rid of them. Typical example of screw the rich American!!

Picture of pdkillr
posted Hide Post
Don't know why my pic didn't post could someone help me out?

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
You have an incomplete address on the URL. GO back and copy it again. your address ends with m/ it should end with .jpg, . jpeg, .gif etc. It should end with "dot something"

try again ...

Posts: 6255 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
try hosting it somewhere else.

Posts: 6255 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of madabula
posted Hide Post
If you right click on your attempted picture psoting and click properties you see; https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1821043/m/[IMG] Which seems to indicate you have attempted to paste a photo directly to this site.

You can't paste a picture from your files directly onto this site. It must be hosted on a web site.

One such site is photobucket but there are several other web-photo sharing site. http://photobucket.com/

Once it is there a url link can be copied and pasted into the "display image" (picture box)option.

Good luck with it and e-mail me if you need help I'm a cat guy and I'd like to see your photo and hear the details.

Mike

Posts: 290 | Location: louisville ky | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Wow, nice lion mount!

~Ann

Posts: 19184 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote