New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Some of my friends
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Thanks everybody for the compliments. Here is a link to my taxidermist. wildlife artistry

Posts: 493 | Location: GEORGIA, U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here is a couple from my home.

[image]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid45/pd2006a8f96eab785c2342a0f0b374114/fcd2f80b.jpg.thumb[/image]

Posts: 493 | Location: GEORGIA, U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great mounts Scrappy! I love those pedistal mounts. Very nice!

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
scrappy,
very nice and classy.That hog looks so friendly,almost want to cuddle up to him

sheephunter

Posts: 795 | Location: CA,,the promised land | Registered: 05 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Junior
posted Hide Post
Great pedestal mounts. Great warthog and I really like the double zebra. You've given me some ideas to tell the taxidermist for my recently obtained animals from RSA.

Posts: 56 | Location: Stuttgart, Germany | Registered: 23 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
scrappy,

Great mounts and a very classy looking trophy room! I love the civet cat.

Regards,
Dave

Posts: 1238 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Indeed, the double zebra mount looks great! As does the impala. Where did you get the boar, the one on the chimney above the whitetails? Looks like a pretty decent one.

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There's nothing "kewler" than a well done life-size mount. Thanks for sharing. I remember a thread from quite awhile ago that had the gazelle? landing on one foot and I think of that mount almost every time I look at a thread with taxidermy. It's definitely one to be judged against in my book!!

Posts: 1346 | Location: NE | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mbogo375
posted Hide Post
scrappy,

Great animals and excellent taxidermy. Your trophy room is certainly looking good.

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 21 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fran, that boar came from the North Georgia mountians. He dressed out at 150lbs. It took myself,my son, and a very good friend of mine almost 3 hours to get out.

one of us
Picture of jpb
posted Hide Post
I really like the zebra pair, and the warthog!

I'm jealous...

jpb

Posts: 1006 | Location: northern Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great mounts!

Just to be nosey, who's your taxidermist(s)?

Thanks, Joe

Posts: 1372 | Location: USA | Registered: 18 June 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post
Very, very nice Scrappy! Love that impala!

Canuck

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CFA
posted Hide Post
Scrappy

Thanks for posting, you and your taxidermist have done a great job. I like the way you have them spaced out and the zebras and impala are outstanding, given me some ideas also. I think I might do a whole mount on a Klippie, if I am lucky enough to get one this June.

CFA

Posts: 465 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 15 October 2003Reply With Quote