THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TROPHY ROOM FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Trophy Room Pictures    Re: I'll Start Off With A Few Photos

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: I'll Start Off With A Few Photos
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Saeed, you must be a pretty good shot at pool too. One piece slate? Stateside, if a gun display was open like that, it would disappear faster than Klinton's morals. Great rooms.

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Give me a bit to finish them and I'll post a pic of my trophy shelf

Posts: 7972 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Very nice indeed.

one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Wonderful Saeed,
And all from one safari! Now I'm REALLY looking forward to getting my mounts.
Thanks for another great addition to the site, it's really fun to see what others have done with their trophies.

Posts: 3828 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Saeed

That is a real nice display you have there, I guess you are as proud of what you have achieved as we are of the quality of your presentation, you are a credit to the hunting fraternity and to all whom have had the pleasure of your company I believe as well ...

Regards to all

Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Saeed
Fanstastic trophy's
I guess that you would be close to 100 african buffalos? Soo it means a pretty big wall to display all the mounts.

Soon you will have a museum

/ JOHAN