Find
Notify
Tools

Little help please
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted
Well, I just received my African Trophies and dont even know where to hang them yet but would like to show them off. I am still new to digital pictures and haven't figured out how to post them here. Could someone take them via e mail and post them. I am like a proud daddy.

let me know

thanks

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2585 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Read the directions posted in this thread: How to post photos.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post

Well, I tried it. Lets see if it works.

Posts: 2585 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
OK
I was able to post a picture. For the users of Photobucket, is there any way to turn off the endless adds that keep popping up when I move from page to page or refresh. Wow, I dont usually see that many on websites. Very cumbersome

one of us
Picture of Ivan
posted Hide Post
I used to use hunt101.com and they where pretty easy to use and none of the pop up crap.

Very fine Wildebeest! How wide is he? 30?

Posts: 576 | Location: The Green Fields | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
Ivan, good judge of size. 29 1/2 inches