Find
Notify
Tools

I wish I was there!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of loucfir
posted
Bad news via e-mail this AM. KZN Taxidermy out of Newcastle, SA burned to the ground...Nice note, "we regret to inform you...total loss"...I think that my stomach sank as low as it could. I had 8 animals there along with my hunting buddies of at least 40 or more. I'm leaving on Sept. 1st for Mozambique and would like to stop by to ......well I'll have keep that to myself. Is there anything that can be done??? I have not looked at my reciept yet, but he also has my money !!!

Posts: 309 | Location: The Great Northwest | Registered: 25 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't go off half-cocked for one. KZN taxidermy are honorable folks-- and no, I have no business dealing with them. they are just good up front honorable people.

They had a fire, actually much of that area was sucked into a firestorm. It was/is not pretty.

So, questions to ask them are are they insured? One to ask yourself is did you ensure your trophies?

As for your money I am sure they will do all they can to make it right with you. You are not the only personn in this fire boat. It's going to take some time.

Dan Donarski
Hunter's Horn Adventures
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
906-632-1947
www.huntershornadventures.com

Posts: 668 | Location: Michigan's U.P. | Registered: 20 January 2007Reply With Quote