Find
Notify
Tools

Filling my walls
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
What Wifezilla calls "the wall of death".

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12548 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks good to me!

DRSS

Posts: 625 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
It's what we do! Ours are spread out and it seems 'normal' to Pamela and myself.

Posts: 4854 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BNagel:
It's what we do! Ours are spread out and it seems 'normal' to Pamela and myself.

I have a 12'x14' gun room in our house, the rest of the house is Wifezilla's

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."

Posts: 12548 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Frank, love the bushbuck ! Well done.

Zebra skin on the floor and you have space for more !!!!!!

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2261 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
Lot's of memories there Frank

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice. tu2

Posts: 744 | Location: Australia  | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
I think you might need a level.

Wink

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3099 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duckear:
I think you might need a level.

Wink

I think it's the angle that this photo was taken, all of the Euro mounts look like their tipped to the right. The only things crooked on the wall are some of the lower photos since the grandson is always standing on his chair playing with them.

Frank

one of us
posted Hide Post
I just ran out of room for stuff...but not a problem...Hippo, buffalo, elephant skin, thinned makes great chaps, breast collars, all kinds of horse stuff..My grandsons wife sent his Bison hide off and made him a pair of wooley chaps for Christmas last year, they are beautiful, and come in handy when the temp gets in the single diget or lower and he has to move cattle. He ranches in Southern Idaho and Nevada, and is the cattle inspector for for this area around Twin Falls, Jerome, and wherever..Zebra bridles are nice. Horn makes great pistol grips, knife handles, quirt handles, Zebra wrapped stirrups, My rawhide quirt has a deer horn handle braided in it, custom made boots and shoes are popular..All good ideas when you run out of space..Just use the imagination, there is no limit...

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41859 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote