New
Find
Notify
Tools

.25-20 PB Moulds IN!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
There's been a glitch and the GC version is still two weeks away. I'll have PB moulds in the mail Monday to those who ordered the PB only. Those who ordered both will get both when the GCs come in and hopefully the sizers as will. I just can't do three separate mailings on this project, but I'll try to make an exception for anyone who needs the PB right now badly enough to PM and ask.

There is some good news, however. I broke out one of the moulds and cast a batch. (Told myself it was a QC check on your behalf.) Here's the first shooting results.

[image]http://www.picturedot.com/FetchImageJPG.asp?ImageType=P&ImageFormat=L&ImageID=134195[/image]

Posts: 1570 | Location: Base of the Blue Ridge | Registered: 04 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Leftover,
Wonderfull news! I gather during my sojourn offline you managed to get enuff 25 cal casters together to make it to an order.
Congrats!
Many thanx to you and all who contributed.
Cheers,
R*2

Posts: 129 | Location: NorthEast | Registered: 20 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

"There is some good news, however. I broke out one of the moulds and cast a batch. (Told myself it was a QC check on your behalf.) Here's the first shooting results.

[image]http://www.picturedot.com/FetchImageJPG.asp?ImageType=P&ImageFormat=L&ImageID=134195[/image]

Dj,
Got to the picture, nice shooting!
R*2

Posts: 129 | Location: NorthEast | Registered: 20 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If anyone can get that picture to post, please do so. In the meantime, you can copy that URL into your browser and see it that way.

Thank Tim, aka Cat Whisperer, when you see him. He did half the design work and all the drafting. I'm shooting a ratty Savage 23 with a $25 scope on it. Lord knows what that bullet would so from one of the special run Kimbers with a good scope.

Posts: 1570 | Location: Base of the Blue Ridge | Registered: 04 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted Hide Post
Excellent. Now I need to buy a new gun for it.

Posts: 2924 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote