New
Find
Notify
Tools

30-210 HBC plans..
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
As promised I'm going to run a Lee mold tuning thread soon as I get a new mold in my hands. Complete with pics geared to using only tools normally on hand in a tool challenged home.. mine for instance.

I am talking to Aliant powder about some pressure testing of the loads for this HBC design also. If I can get some accurate throat data otta them I'll send off 4-6 loads using their powder for chamber pressure data. I want to do Blue Dot, 2400, #7, #10 [which has shown me some real potential of late], #19 and #22. Possibly Steel and 410 too. If anyone has a Quik Load program and wants to run a few samples for me please let me know. Good place to start I'd think and would make for interesting comparisons. I hope to send max or near max loadings using HARD bullets and possibly one ww alloy run for comparison. Your input on this testing project is welcomed. Aliant will only pressure check loads using their powder BTW...

Posts: 1529 | Location: Central Wisconsin | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote