New
Find
Notify
Tools

What happened to H & R talk?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Yes I know this may not be the proper place, but what happened to the H&R talk forum and the Marlin talk forum. They were there this morning and now they are gone. There is a message that they have been removed for good,anyone know why are they to be moved or what? Hammerhead

Posts: 60 | Location: texas | Registered: 27 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Aladin -

Where was that happening? Not in the 336, BigBore or Cowboy forums??... or did I totally miss such (or, maybe didn't recognize it for what it was)?

do shoot straight,
greg

Posts: 46 | Location: far northern california (where guns aren't evil) | Registered: 21 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
We are trying to regroup the H&R Chatters to the single shot forum on this board. Please spread the word.

Posts: 1570 | Location: Base of the Blue Ridge | Registered: 04 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Leftoverdj you might post such on the NEF ya-hoot site. Good idea BTW.

NEF @ ya-hoot

Posts: 1529 | Location: Central Wisconsin | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dunno Greg. I tried my link to the centerfire forum and same came up for me.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Central Wisconsin | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll be D'd...

--Cost

--Fact there's talk of snubbing barrels

--probably some connection to the snubbing barrels and liability

one of us
posted Hide Post
Paul H the reason I ask about the other forums here is because a lot of the users here used the others also.
Many of the Handi users shoot cast bullets so I thought hear would be OK Hammerhead

Posts: 60 | Location: texas | Registered: 27 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Greg,
Jim Island here. Sure was a big surprise to me this evening to find the other board shut down. Have you been to the lever action board on this site?

Jim................

Posts: 234 | Location: 40 miles east of Dallas | Registered: 21 December 2002Reply With Quote