New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Pig Fat...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Or just take a herd of pigs to one of those rebel towns, and herd them toward the fighting.

Or load a B-52 full of pig fat and drop it on the rebels.

Keep pigs tethered around every area that is likely to be hit by a suicide bomber. That way, when the bomb goes off, pig guts will go every where, and the bomber won't go to heaven.

Those guys really believe in that stuff. Of course, it would piss off the friendly Iraqis, too.

Posts: 97 | Location: Pocatello, ID | Registered: 24 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, rendered pig fat is called lard. I see they regularly hand out food commodities over there.....so, give them cans of lard...marked solidifed cooking oil. Now, after about 40,000 of them have ingested this unclean food..hehe...they'll slit their own throats. Sure enough, for riot control, the MP's should have trained hogs on leashes...they're probably smarter than most dogs anyway (no kidding) and soon, the A-rabs would all run for the desert and evacuate the un-clean cities.

Hell of an idea!

Posts: 288 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 23 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted Hide Post
Seems I remember a story somewhere about a bunch of folks trying to stop a train by laying across the tracks, so the general in charge sent out a troup with mops and a bucket of lard to swab the prone protesters. The tracks cleared in record time and the train got underway. I don't remember which conflict, but the story stuck.

Posts: 2924 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i'm thinkin we should start usenig their own tactics against them..........START CHOPPING OFF THE HEADS OF THE ONES WE CAPTURE.............we could dip the mashette into swine blood each time..................

one of us
posted Hide Post
All of you are way off topic here. But I love it. How about B-2 bombers loaded with tons of melted pig fat carpet bombing the whole country? I think it is time to outlaw islam. The final conflict will be against the devil (islam) and Christians. Best we thin them down now.

Posts: 4068 | Location: Bakerton, WV | Registered: 01 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Where the Brits had a similar situation in India way back when the powder charges were coated with pig fat and they couldn't get the Indian military to open them by biting them?

If I recall it did not bother them to open and use the powder after they decided to start shooting the brits

Posts: 112 | Location: Bonetown,South Dakota | Registered: 21 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
feed the troops BLTs and give them rounds with lard bullet lube

Posts: 112 | Location: Bonetown,South Dakota | Registered: 21 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Pig Fat...

Just heard a woman on a radio show say we outta coat our bullets in Pig Fat, and blast them terrorist bastreeds with em' cause they would totally freak out of the thought.

I think that's a great Idea..

Make up some Pig Fat and Alox, or PigFat Moly..

Damn why can't our military do that, it would be so easy..

There's already been one war over that, The Great Mutiny of India.

Posts: 1570 | Location: Base of the Blue Ridge | Registered: 04 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Where the Brits had a similar situation in India way back when the powder charges were coated with pig fat and they couldn't get the Indian military to open them by biting them?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Pig Fat...

Just heard a woman on a radio show say we outta coat our bullets in Pig Fat, and blast them terrorist bastreeds with em' cause they would totally freak out of the thought.

I think that's a great Idea..

Make up some Pig Fat and Alox, or PigFat Moly..

Damn why can't our military do that, it would be so easy..

one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't know where I read this and it may be a myth, but there is a story about General Pershing's activities in the Phillipines during the Spanish-American war. The Phillipine Islands were then and now full of Muslim fanatics, and during the war had taken to their habits of abducting and mutilating hostages. It was said in the story that I read that General Pershing ordered that when any muslim fanatic was due to be executed, that he be sewn into the skin of a freshly slaughtered pig, and thereby denied the entrance to muslim heaven.
After a few of these executions, the abductions and atrocities are said to have ceased.

I definetly agree that we should use the fallacies of their religion against these animals. Non capitlization of the muslim religion is intended, not a misspelling.

Nevada duke, over and out.

Posts: 41 | Location: reno nv | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a better idea. Take the remains of suicide bombers, etc., and bury them sans casket in a pig pen.

Posts: 108 | Location: Northcentral Louisiana | Registered: 06 February 2004Reply With Quote