THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CAST BULLET FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Cast Bullets    Re: PP45- I know not whats going on here but it looks

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: PP45- I know not whats going on here but it looks
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Ricochet
posted
Thanks, guys! She's better, just having pain from her incision, mostly because she constantly tries to do way too much.

Just got the envelope in the mail. Mailman stopped and brought it back, 'cause I'd forgotten to put a stamp on it!

Posts: 1325 | Location: Bristol, Tennessee, USA | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I thank you all. I have received several checks to cover the setup fee. This place and "Boolits" seems to be fully loaded with people I would be proud to call my freinds. Some day I would sure like to meet everyone of you.

Posts: 363 | Location: Missouri Ozarks, USA | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ricochet
posted Hide Post
Likewise, Ed!

Posts: 1325 | Location: Bristol, Tennessee, USA | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have to agree 100% that this site has the finest group of people anywhere. I only wish we all lived close together!

Posts: 4068 | Location: Bakerton, WV | Registered: 01 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hell, if we all lived close together, we would likely try to seccede from the Union.<G>

Posts: 363 | Location: Missouri Ozarks, USA | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ricochet
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm... Wonder why nobody's thought of doing that before?