New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooters Cast Board
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anyone able to get the Shooters Board up? I can't get anything.

Posts: 43 | Location: St Lawrence Valley NY | Registered: 01 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tpr. Bret,
I was just there on shooters.com cast board.
Orygun

Posts: 210 | Location: Willamette Valley | Registered: 11 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
http://talk.shooters.com/login.cfm

I've had no problems getting in. Try a cut and paste on the above.

Posts: 922 | Location: Somers, Montana | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mark, did you ever get back into Shooters? I don't believe I've seen you posting there lately.

Posts: 922 | Location: Somers, Montana | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
waksupi,
Yes. I've been busy on my latest project. Not much lately posted that I dabble in. I made a sizer die for my RCBS lubrisizer that will put a GC shank on a PB bullet and not bump the nose if I use the right TP. None of the old this one will work OK.They have to be the right fit to work. Beagle got me going on this one. I'm also makind a push thru sizer in .339/.340 for somebody. Using a Lee sizer and boring it out. I'm kinda on the quiet side and only post when I can add something or share knowledge. Orygun

Posts: 210 | Location: Willamette Valley | Registered: 11 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I screwed up anyway, I see it was Tpr. Bret having trouble getting on. How 'bout it, Tpr. Bret?