Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Lee 30--210 HBC-A Molds
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Aladin,

I would be interested in one of these molds. I would shoot it on the NRA High Power Silhouette course of fire ..... 200-500 meters.

Thank you for your efforts on making this available.

Sincerely,

w30wcf

Posts: 41 | Location: Erie, PA | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Even though this is The Deep South ....
Resp'y,
Bob S.

There are a bunch of folks here (S.W. Virginia) that would respectfully disagree that NORTHERN Virigia is in the DEEP South. (VBG)

Wish y'all good health and a merry Christmas!

Posts: 621 | Location: Virginia mountains | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If this is a one or two cavity mold, I would like to by one of them.
thanks - Lew
lewisgoldstein@aol.com

Posts: 66 | Location: St. Louis, MO, USA | Registered: 19 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lew this is a one cav. Your down for one.

w30wcf likewise I've got you down too.

Thanks,
Jay

78 molds and counting...

Posts: 1529 | Location: Central Wisconsin | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Aladin,

Please put me down for a mold so long as it remains a 1 or 2 cavity proposition.I can resist no longer.

KevD

Posts: 24 | Location: Montana | Registered: 29 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
KevD your down. Sent you a PM.
Thanks,
Jay

Posts: 1529 | Location: Central Wisconsin | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jay I sent you a PM a while back saying I'd like one of the molds. Hoping you still have me down as I havn't gotten an email from you. I am gutshot_again@yahoo.com

Posts: 80 | Location: West Central WI | Registered: 02 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Jay I sent you a PM a while back saying I'd like one of the molds. Hoping you still have me down as I havn't gotten an email from you. I am gutshot_again@yahoo.com

Gutshot your on the listing. The first group e coming soon as I lock a price down, as the FFL I'm going thru is doing the holiday's otta town.....

one of us
posted Hide Post
Aladin,
Been out of touch for a while, I'm on the list already, but wanted to make sure that I didn't miss payment instructions? Don't want to be a problem when payment is concerned!!

please let me know,
Graycg

Posts: 692 | Location: Fairfax County Virginia | Registered: 07 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No problem Graycg-- I'm in the process of locking the price now. THEN the group e mails start.

Thanks,
Jay

one of us
posted Hide Post
Roger that,
Standing by for price and payment instructions.

v.r.
graycg

Posts: 692 | Location: Fairfax County Virginia | Registered: 07 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Also standing by for price and payment instructions K2 in orygun

Posts: 33 | Location: the dalles, orygun | Registered: 23 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
k2 in orygun have you requested one under another handle here or another forum with a different handle? No k2 in my records.. but I can add it for certain.

one of us
posted Hide Post
First time I have requested this mold. I do want it> k2

Posts: 33 | Location: the dalles, orygun | Registered: 23 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ok k2. Send me an email address for group contacts and I'll put you down for one.

Either a PM or post an email contact.

Thanks,
Jay

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm in!!!!

soundman@san.rr.com

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ok Mike, your down.
Thanks,
Jay

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aladin,

If you are still accepting orders, I would like one mold.

Greg

Posts: 714 | Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin | Registered: 09 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes Greg- send your email address to me [via a PM] for group details... which are coming out in a few days..

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aladin,
Message sent.

Posts: 714 | Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin | Registered: 09 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Got a PM from a fella on another channel and he asked if there's still time to order a HBC mold. Answer of course is YES

It'll be a little while to get in synch with Lee and me getting all the paperwork'n straight. Thing is...as I said early on-- I'm determined to get everyone a mold who wants one. Actually these kinda projects are a hassle BUT the satisfaction is gonna be a job done the best I can.