New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Yesterday I put out a question asking for folks who might make bullets suitable for the 470 NE.

Got a nice reply from a person in Alaska ... very generous, but maybe a long way to ship slugs.

Also got a reply from a person in Houston offering some projectiles with a lesser cost of shipping.

I dropped a note to 475/480 that indicated that I was actually in Houston on a visit ... where upon we made arrangements for me to pick up the bullets a his place of work.

We had a great conversation this afternoon ... including a couple of his customers! Truly a VERY, VERY nice man!

One could never hope for something like this request-response to work out so well, so quickly! (And to think the messages went thru the UAE on the way!)

Sean (475/480), Thank you VERY much for an unexpected little act of kindness ... and a great conversation.

Saeed ... Thank you for the place that makes such things possible!

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 475/480
posted Hide Post
God and His Son Jesus Christ has blessed me greatly and I'm glad to help anytime.
Thanks Mike; how about those customers talking about pig hunting,you have good timing [Big Grin] Those guys are from Freer ,Tx trying to put some irrigation on there very dry ranch.

Posts: 562 | Location: Houston Tx | Registered: 23 October 2002Reply With Quote