New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lee 6-Cavity C309-113F
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Guys, I just made a special order of the 113 gr Lee mold in 6 cavity. I ordered the full 25 molds. When they come in, 24 of them will be for sale at $40 plus $4 S&H. Any that don't sell to y'all (here or the Aimoo site), I'll put on one of the regular auction sites.

[ 09-25-2003, 22:28: Message edited by: grumble ]

Posts: 300 | Location: W. New Mexico | Registered: 28 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Damnit, Grumble! Oh, I guess I'll have to have one.... Now, if they'd only make a little one (maybe 120 grains) in .32/8mm. That would probably shoot real good in a 16 twist .32 Win Spl! sundog

Posts: 287 | Location: Koweta Mission, OK | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Paul H
posted Hide Post
Put me down for one. I have the 2 cavity flavor, and it's a dandy little bullet in the wife's .308. But being from the Bruce B school of maximum production, I'd greatly prefer the 6 shooter flavor.

Posts: 7213 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just ordered the molds today. Lee always hedges on delivery promises, and they say three months to ship them. It will probably be sooner, but they won't commit.

When they come in, I'll be sure to let everyone know, and we can do the transactions then.

This is a fine little boolit, so I don't doubt they'll be easy to get rid of.

Posts: 300 | Location: W. New Mexico | Registered: 28 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Grumble, put me down for 1. Also, there is another package on the way. You must have some email protection that doesn't let ne'erdowells like myself in. You'll have to email me your address again. Ron.D

Posts: 59 | Location: Barrie Ont. Can. | Registered: 20 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ron, the email is grumble222@yahoo.com. Zowie, I WISH there was some sort of protection from ne'erdowells! <G> (Not you! the real NDWs!) Yahoo goes on a kick every now and again, so it might be that if you have a name in front of the email address, it kicks it back (e.g., "grumble"<grumble222@yahoo.com> might get kicked back, while just the bare address will be accepted. Maybe, I really don't know.)

For all, I'm not taking orders for the molds now, I'm just letting y'all know they're on the way.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Put me down for one of the six holers. I'll email you also.

elbStJoeMO

Posts: 363 | Location: Missouri Ozarks, USA | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Looks like Ed has forced me into doing this professionally, dagnab it. <G>

OK, change of policy.

I intended to just sell these molds on a "first come, first serve" basis. But, if you want to "lock in" a mold early, email me at grumble222@yahoo.com. I'll send you my address, and you can mail me a check for $44 (40 + 4 priority mail). I promise not to cash your check until the mold ships.

Be sure to include your email and shipping address with your check.

[ 09-26-2003, 01:54: Message edited by: grumble ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
grumble, Great idea! Would like to have one. Sent you an E-mail. This is one our favorite boolets for plinking and small game. Now if I could size them a little faster. Been using the Lyman sizer but was thinking a Lee push thru might be faster. We don't push them very fast.

woods

Posts: 48 | Location: st. charles | Registered: 07 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Whew! Response to this has been much greater than I expected.

As of this post, I've replied to everyone that's sent me an email. If you've emailed me and not gotten a reply, better send another one to grumble222@yahoo.com

Thanks to all for the great response.

posted Hide Post
Grumble,

Sent you an e-mail. I would really like to try this bullet in my 7.62 X 39, if they will drop from the mold at .312. Then I can just tumble lube them and load 'em up. Any ideas from this group on how that will work?

Thanks, Curly

Posts: 8 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: 10 September 2003Reply With Quote