New
Find
Notify
Tools

Last call on the rifle/pistol bullet lube deal
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Apparently Felix is still taking checks from some folks who are trying to squeeze in under the wire on the lube deal. This is for a 2 pound mailer full of FWFL that is a "thank-you" for donating $20 to the support of the Castpics web-site. This translates out to the equivalent of over 20 sticks of lube. This is the FWFL you hear us talk about, which is good for all pistol loads and rifle gas-checked cast loads up to 2,200 fps with no leading.

You need to quickly contact Felix directly through this e-mail address:

fmr72901@juno.com

I'd ask him very nicely and if he is still agreeable to take a check from you I would certainly lose no time getting it into the mail to him as the "big melt" is very soon.

Oldfeller

<copy of the last posting about the lube deal>

83844: 6.5 & 7mm Cast Boolits
06/07/03-9:08 AM Posted by: felix

Yes, Mr. WE, send an email and I will return the payment address. You are ALMOST too late. The big melt will be done very soon. All the ingredients for about 150-175 pounds of lube is here and is waiting delivery to Sunbdog's place where MOAS lives. However, we desire the extra money because we have spent 885 bucks to date, with 50 paying customers so far. fmr72901 at juno dot com. ... felix

Posts: 386 | Registered: 30 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 475/480
posted Hide Post
sending my check today ,better late than never [Wink]

Posts: 562 | Location: Houston Tx | Registered: 23 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mailed Felix and he returned information ans address ... so it looks like it's stilkl possible!

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted Hide Post
I made one donation when it was first discussed. I emailed later to see if there would be any surplus to get a few more packages, but no responce. Is it okay to get more then one package??

Posts: 2924 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of felix
posted Hide Post
Still need about 10 more orders to post bail. Bail includes all costs, including postage.

Posts: 477 | Location: fort smith ar | Registered: 17 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of felix
posted Hide Post
The lube will do 2400 fps easily and with half inch accuracy in my BR gun. No intermediate cleaning either. Cold, first shot is exquisite to boot. Will up the tests to 2700 before shipment, or at least until accuracy goes south because of boolit stripping, not leading!

Posts: 477 | Location: fort smith ar | Registered: 17 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Felix,
I would like to get in on your lube deal, but my e-mail keeps getting booted back. Please e-mail me if you see this message.
Max

one of us
posted Hide Post
Me too. Everytime I try to email Felix, it's undelivable. If you read this Felix, I would appreciate an email at elbler@rabbitbrush.com so I can order some. An address will get the donation coming.

Ernie

Posts: 52 | Location: Spring Creek, NV | Registered: 18 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of felix
posted Hide Post
Need about 5 or 6 more orders to pay for goodies and postage combined. Everyone requesting so far is covered, I think!

one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted Hide Post
Hi all, sent check for 2 more shares. Get it while the gettins good, right?

Posts: 2924 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote