New
Find
Notify
Tools

Economical primers
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just got off the phone w/ Dan @ Hi-Tech ordering some bullets & brass. Had a nice chat. He said they are looking at stocking commercial powders and primers. He said if they can beat shelf prices, they would move on it. Thought y'all might like to know.

Punch

Posts: 234 | Location: 40 miles east of Dallas | Registered: 21 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I have done business with them for years and always found them to be first rate on all components.

Posts: 363 | Location: Missouri Ozarks, USA | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's really good news.

There's no reason that we can't get something going on primers. I'm anticipating purchase lots in the 5K quantity range at least.

I've dealt with Dan for years and had nothing but good dealings so I'd anticipate him giving us a break if at all possible.

Thanks for posting./beagle

Posts: 234 | Location: Lexington, Ky,USA | Registered: 26 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Just got off the phone w/ Dan @ Hi-Tech ordering some bullets & brass. Had a nice chat. He said they are looking at stocking commercial powders and primers. He said if they can beat shelf prices, they would move on it. Thought y'all might like to know.

Punch

Gents,
'Scuse my ignorance, but who's Hi-Tech? Lawdy knows I need a source, I find myself going thru bricks of 1K these days.
Should be getting some Fed 210M's today, and I hope the local distributor has got some jugs of Rx7 and Rx10 in.
Cheers,
R*2

Posts: 129 | Location: NorthEast | Registered: 20 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Duhhhhhhhhh, didn't take much to find 'em with google, Lol.
Haven't gotten in to the milsurp ball powders yet. The way I'm goin' thru components these days, it might be about time though.

www.hi-techammo.com

For reduced loads in the 444 I've been using Blue Dot with a bit of paper towel on top, and for quieter yet I should try some Green or Red Dot.

Cheers,
R*2

Posts: 129 | Location: NorthEast | Registered: 20 January 2003Reply With Quote