Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Serious question
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Thanks for the input all.

I've always had my handguns ready to go... a .357 Sig, 1911, and a few more wheelguns at the ready.

What I wanted to use on those coyotes was one of my leverguns, cause we live in the forest, and there are not many shots that are proper for a scoped, bolt action rifle.

I didn't want to use a handgun, because I wanted to pick em off, at a good distance.

I'm going to allocate my Marlin 336 in 30-30 for a condom shooter. It shoots factory loads pretty well. My .35 Rem doesn't worth a dam, but it is a fantastic cast shooter. I 'm also going to keep my .270 bolt as condom bullet shooter as well.

I'm keeping everything else cast, then make sure everything is well stocked be it cast or condom.

I think it was an important lesson, and a great reason to look and take inventory.

I posted the question over at Cast Boolits, but have been unable to reply. That site and me don't get along, even with broadband sat I can't always get in, and almost never can post a reply.

They must have a heck of a lot of traffic. Does anyone else have this problem?...