New
Find
Notify
Tools

Archives here less than a week?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I do understand the need to keep files at a minimum for costs here, but I note looking today that the messages only date back to 11/29.. for their last post. Looked on Gunsmithing and it's same.

Wanted to continue a thread but it's long gone. I do like this site-- no ADS or junk. I've been around for a long time.

Paul H is each forum given a certain amount of space or is there a date cutoff before files are dumped?

Posts: 1529 | Location: Central Wisconsin | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There is a little control at the top of the forum windows that let you select how far back to display topics - the default is 5 days, but if you want to you can set it to the last 100 days.
As far as I know, every message ever posted here is still available on this site.

Posts: 421 | Location: Broomfield, CO, USA | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CMcDermott:
There is a little control at the top of the forum windows that let you select how far back to display topics - the default is 5 days, but if you want to you can set it to the last 100 days.
As far as I know, every message ever posted here is still available on this site.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look for that option-- which I thought was on the max limit for me.

Doo-fus found that switch BTW...

[ 12-04-2003, 07:15: Message edited by: aladin ]

Posts: 1529 | Location: Central Wisconsin | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote