THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CAST BULLET FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Cast Bullets    Re: Missouri Deer season opens Nov. 13, That's tomorow

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Missouri Deer season opens Nov. 13, That's tomorow
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Got a little doe yesterday with the .45 paper patch! It was a little over kill to say the least. Didn't recover the bullet, but I'm sure it expanded from the size of the exit hole. The doe moved about 10 feet after being shot mostly falling down a hillside. I went about 3 feet after the shot, but that was from shooting from a chair, I'm glad no one had a video camera on me. I would have been on the funniest home videos. She kept moving behind some cedars and I leaned over in the chair when she came into sight I squeezed it off and me the chair and the rifle went over, not the most graceful thing I've ever done.

Posts: 363 | Location: Missouri Ozarks, USA | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote