Notify
Tools

spanish hunters
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
A photo of my spanish hunters .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
im receiving some europeans clients that are hunting hogs here with rifle mostly portuguese and spanish ,they used my rifles, in this case and old cz308 with fmjs .I carry a mossberg 590 with buckshot and slugs ,and in the photos is AFRY a lab beach thats a brave warrior with the hogs ,she was breeded among DOGOS .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
the steel pot is one of my favourites places to cook the meat ,here my son and dr ZORZI ,with meat just taken

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice looking pig Juan.

Looks like the vittles will do too.

tu2 tu2

Posts: 221 | Location: florida big bend | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Zoboomafoo_dude
posted Hide Post
That is a great setup for an after the hunt meal! Can you share the recipe with us? I want to try this the next time we got a piggie.

Posts: 93 | Location: New Orleans, LA | Registered: 08 October 2005Reply With Quote