New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sanddfork Ranch Hog hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyoe know anything about them, am looking to find a place to do some shooting, since my West Texas contact passed. They are just outside Anson, south of Abilene.

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1504 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lots of folks from around Pueblo have hunted with this operation and have been very satisfied. I am going down there with friends this year as well. Cheers luke

Posts: 354 | Location: pueblo, Co. USA | Registered: 01 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
My grandmother was born about six miles northwest of there in 1893. I sent an e-mail inquiry a while back and never got a reply. Let us know how it goes if you book with them.
I don't know if they follow the business model of many of the hog hunt outfits here, which is a fairly small, high-fenced area populated with wild hogs bought from trappers and habituated to timed feeders.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16369 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rolland: Place a phone call to Brice. If he cant answer, leave a message and he will call in the evening.. easier for out of state hunters to hunt these places than try to secure access to private ranches.Much easier! Pigs are almost always hunted under lighted feeders anyway, so fences dont really matter much.

Posts: 354 | Location: pueblo, Co. USA | Registered: 01 July 2006Reply With Quote