New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hogs of the World Tour
 Login/Join

<CAPMED>
posted
One would hope that now that Walter has accepted the position of moderater of this forum, that he will visit the hog hunting hotspots of the world. This first hand experiance will help Walter make incitefull observations that will add value to this forum.

I can , when he comes to Texas, put him on some pigs and I'm sure the Aussies and Argintines & Germans could do the same. Saeed does he wear the Viking hat in the bush? And will you be coming too? And what makes up the AR Grand Slam of Pig?

1. wart hog
2. bush pig
3. forest hog
4. wild boar
A.Euro
B.Aussie
C.Agintina
D.USA
1.Texas
2.Kalifornia
3.SE
4.NE
5.collard pecary
6. ect....

Use a big boar ------ Capmed

one of us
posted Hide Post
We�ll be much honored in receiving Walter here and showing him the best hogs we can. After that Lorenzo can transfer him to Uruguay and do his thing... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LDHunter
posted Hide Post
Son!!! Yew ain't seen a hog 'til you've come face to face with a Piney Woods Rooter boar in the swamps of Florida!!!

They look at you like you owe them money and you'd better start looking for a tree unless you carry artillery and now how to use it quick.

Right Walt?

$bob$

Posts: 2494 | Location: NW Florida Piney Woods | Registered: 28 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What about the Barbary Wild Boar in Tunisia. There is an outfitter running hunts there.

JohnTheGreek

[ 10-28-2003, 20:02: Message edited by: JohnTheGreek ]

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Nainital,
Doesn't matter how hard I work to make these people understand that our boars, deers and doves are as good as yours...it seems that my country doesn't exist [Frown]

To all of you out there: our hogs are always smiling, our deers are very handsome and our doves are the sexiest birds of South America [Razz] !!!

The only thing those argentinians have better than us are those lovely creatures that every year visit our beaches during summer time [Cool] !!!!

But they are not for hunters [Frown] , if you want a chance with them you must be prepared to "live la vida loca" every summer night [Wink]

Ah! nearly forgot it....and we don't piss anyone's foot [Big Grin]

LG

[ 10-28-2003, 22:45: Message edited by: Lorenzo ]

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Walter: by all means visit Lorenzo�s place after hunting Argentina. Be careful, some strange stories reached these shores, what with Lorenzo being alone so much time there...witnesses say he mumbles something about the Blair Witch Project.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nainital or Lorenzo,

Can an American hunt with a Handgun in either Argentina or Uruguay? I would be interested in hunting some of the Huge boars yall have but prefer to hunt them with a revolver.

Thanks.

David

Posts: 355 | Location: Baton Rouge, LA | Registered: 07 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't be cheaper and easier to stand in front of the UN in New York? You'd see every variety of wild, domesticated hog in one day and not have to move your feet.
Jim

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
David,
Yes it's possible. Sorry I don't answer you before but I just read your post.
LG

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Sorry [Smile]

[ 11-15-2003, 00:48: Message edited by: Lorenzo ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your reply, Lorenzo.

Lorenzo,
Could you send me some information on hunting hogs in your neck of the woods. You can email me or send a private message or post here what ever you like.

Thank you.

David

[ 11-16-2003, 05:47: Message edited by: David Thomas ]

Posts: 355 | Location: Baton Rouge, LA | Registered: 07 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
David Thomas: PM for you.