THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HOG HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting    Juan Pozzi-Do you have pigs this large in Argentina

Moderators: Whitworth
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Juan Pozzi-Do you have pigs this large in Argentina
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Juan

Go to this link and tell me if you have anything this large in Argentina.

http://www.bowsite.com/bowsite/tf/bgforums/thread.cfm?forum=17&threadid=308780&MESSAGES=6&FF=17

Posts: 276 | Location: hendersonville, nc 28739 | Registered: 18 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wildpork
posted Hide Post
Man....you could have warned us.

Posts: 106 | Location: the great northeast | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys but they removed the picture that I was wanting you to see from the link.

Posts: 276 | Location: hendersonville, nc 28739 | Registered: 18 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ron: I´ve seen the shooting of a 270 kilograms piggie and know of several weighing well in excess of 300...for instance, the current # 31, killed some 30 years ago, weighed 313 kilograms.
Monsters roam the desert beaches at Rio Negro, like you very well actually know.
The next moon we´ll try to reach some of these...a very difficult task for sure.

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote