New
Find
Notify
Tools

12.28 and 12.30 Hunt Pictures
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I had a couple of friends come down to give the night vision a whirl and they were both successful. We only had 1 miss out of 5 shots on two nights of hunting. No monsters but we were just hunting for the first thing we saw.

Posts: 470 | Location: Texas/NYC | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Looks good to me -- keep up the pictures and reports.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Man, you sure know how to rub it in! I've got a few good hogs but nothing like yours. Of course the adjacent landowners who mostly farm would rather not have any.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's so dry down there that big groups of hogs come out to these irrigated fields at night. These are the only places they have to root around and find food. I think some of them are traveling a long ways to get there too.

Posts: 470 | Location: Texas/NYC | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of NBHunter
posted Hide Post
Looks good. Good to see you have such luck all the time. The night vision hunting seems like a good way to go for quallity hogs as the pictures you have shown have bigger than typical hogs. 48 more days and I can see for myself.. still looking forward to it with anticipation.

---------------------------------

It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it

Posts: 741 | Location: NB Canada | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote