New
Find
Notify
Tools

#650 but Tame
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Okay boys. Here's an honest weight. When you claim #400plus he better be 2/3 the size of this one. You can BS some of us but not all.

Posts: 498 | Location: San Antonio , Texas USA | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted Hide Post
I notice he still has balls, too. Puts to rest the story that only farm escapees get that big.

Posts: 11137 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 22 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Your almost right Tigertate. He wasn't a farm escapee. He was bought at an auction barn and shot, then entered in a big hog contest. When the picture came out in the paper the farmer who sold the hog recognized his hog and told the contest officials. They disqualified the hog. In the meantime the buyer/shooter/contest entrant dumped the hog on the side of the road somewhere out in the sticks. The hog was found by someone who had heard the story and they notified the sheriff. The dumper was charged with littering. By now he may have been charged with other crimes.

Posts: 498 | Location: San Antonio , Texas USA | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I sure hope the guy used a .45-70 on such a dangerous critter....(ducking)....

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wonder if he used a MatchKing bullet??!!! ... (I'm ducking too!)

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted Hide Post
Thats a damn shame to do that. Glad he got caught on all counts.

Posts: 11137 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 22 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What a shame...its that kind of thing that makes all hunters look bad in the eyes of the anti's. I hope they charged the bastard with cruelty to animals, that would give him something to think about while he rots in jail/prison.

Good luck and good shooting,
Eterry

Posts: 839 | Location: Between Doan's Crossing and Red River Station | Registered: 22 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Damn straight!!

They ought to spike that bastards guns. I'd like to see his name in print. Anyone have related articles.

These type of people should be banned from hunting.

Shoot Stright..

Posts: 86 | Location: Texas | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
I want to chime in too. But, is this the one about Rosey O'Donnel? Packy

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
oh WOW what a pig...

myself, i'ld have keep him in a pen (if bought) and put the biggest meanest feral sows I could trap in with him.... and then sold the litters!!!

jeffe

Posts: 38488 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Doesn't look like a 650 lb hog, maybe 400!

Posts: 3097 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 28 November 2001Reply With Quote