New
Find
Notify
Tools

Russian Boar
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Do any of you have a good experience with a guide/place to hunt for Russian Boar in Tennessee?

Posts: 1074 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do not know any good ones, but stay away from Cumberland Mountain. They are a joke, they have a 300 acre enclosure so it is just shooting and not hunting.

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Two, that I have hunted at[although many years ago] are Clarkrange hunting lodge, and Caryonah hunting lodge. Both are in the cumberland mountains, in Tenn. Both have web sites, just google them up. Clarkrange is especially tough terrain. Hope this helps.

Mad Dog

Posts: 1184 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Caryonah has about 2,000 acres of huntable land. I've been there four times and was pleased with the experience. The prices, however, are around $700 for a hog now, so it's not likely I'll be going back.

Posts: 733 | Location: N. Illinois | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
Try Wilderness Hunting Lodge. I've never been there but I have seen lots of hog hunts there on Team Fitzgerald's videos. The price is very reasonable for a trophy Russian Boar. It is $695 which includes 3 days hunting with meals, lodging, and guide. They have a total of 2400 acres. Hope this helps.

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3107 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote