Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Hog Hunt - Benefit Auction
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted
A Texas saltwater fishing guide was injured in an accident earlier this year and some members of the Texas fishing community have organized an online auction to raise money toward his medical bills. The auction includes a weekend hog hunt for two on 13,000 acres in Shackelford County, Texas, northwest of the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Those from north Texas will know that there are some good ranches in the area. The hunt includes unlimited hogs. Meals and lodging can be arranged for an additional amount. The hunt is to be taken sometime from February through September of 2005. The details of the accident are here and the auction link is here -- just scroll down to the hog hunt link. I just lurk on that board and do not know the hunt contributor personally, so you should verify all details before bidding. I just thought the hunt was going too cheaply and need someone to drive up the cost so I do not have to bid on it. I believe the auction closes at the end of the month.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote