Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New questin the hog hunting arena...
 Login/Join

posted
I'm looking to kill a hog with either a bow, or a knife with someone else's dogs. I'm not quite motivated enough to spend what people want for a hunt that includes lodging, quartering, meals, etc. I'm the camp in a tent, I'll gut my own hog, you don't need to tuck me in at night, just let me hunt type of guy. So, my point is, does someone know the where abouts of the type place i'm looking for the Ga, Sc, Fl region? Any help is really appreciated.

One of Us
Picture of SwiftShot
posted Hide Post
There are some places in Florida. Try logging on to Bowsite.com and posting under hog hunting lots of guys will have info on some ranches. I know of one in Texas near Dallas you might be willing to go to. He relocates from farms where he is paid to trap them drops them on his couple hundred acres (it is fenced) all you can shoot with a bow room and board 300 dollars. You usually get 4-5 nice 80-150lbs. Great learning to bowhunt because you can bump into pigs all day long.

Posts: 433 | Location: Washington state USA  | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SwiftShot
posted Hide Post
3 day hunt

Posts: 433 | Location: Washington state USA  | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks man, I'll check it out!