Find
Notify
Tools

Daughters First Hog Hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Steven30127
posted
Well...the time is growing near. Carolyn (My twelve year old daughter) is getting ready for our first Boar hunt together where she will be the one pulling the trigger. She has been dilligently practicing at the range and seems to be ready to go. Last year I took her with me and let her have at it on some squirls...she was 5 for 5 and raring to go for larger game. We'll be off to Tejon Ranch in (California) in 5 weeks.

Here are some pics of her at my club practicing with her 270 and her .22 (She still wants to flatten some squirls). (I'm the ugly slob dressed like some refuge from Cabelas.)

My pop took these pics before his Europe trip...disregard the rest...unless of course you like seeing someone elses vacation photos!

http://homepage.mac.com/jaylieberman/PhotoAlbum2.html

Posts: 257 | Location: Aliso Viejo, California | Registered: 09 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope she has an opportunity to shoot something. Looks like she's ready to take a crack at it.

Posts: 470 | Location: Texas/NYC | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some thing tells me that your daughter is destined to live her life just a little bit higher in the food chain, then the other young ladies in her current California peer group.

Kudos to her, & congrats to you - for instilling the positive set of values!

Regards - GCF
"Sometimes you make eight - Sometimes you hit dirt"

Posts: 287 | Location: Corpus Christi, TX | Registered: 01 November 2004Reply With Quote