New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chain Ranch Report?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A good friend and his two sons are looking at a possible hunt at the Chain Ranch in Canton, Okla., for a hog hunt. The website said there is about a 90 percent success rate. It looks like something he and his boys could really enjoy. I tried to get him to go into Texas, but time constraints simply won't allow that, he said. He owns a small grocery store in the area and loves to hunt. I know nothing about the Chain Ranch, other than seeing the website. So, agtain, has any of you hunted it and what was your experience on the place. Thanks ... Tom Purdom

Posts: 499 | Location: Eudora, Ks. | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rob1SG
posted Hide Post
I haven't hunted there but the SCI president in OK has and told me its a good hunt with nice people.They have a good rep in Ok.

Posts: 1111 | Location: Edmond,OK | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
Chain has a good rep here. I've never hunted there but I've heard good things. They're really cheap and the people are nice. The only bad things I've heard are that the hogs aren't that big. I'm just starting in the sport. If I can't find a local landowner who will let me hunt, my first trip will be to Chain Ranch.

Warren