New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Australian Bull Arab
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Here's some pic of the Bull Arab. Very common in Australia for use on pigs.

Bull Arab

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
THE BUL ARAB HAS DOGO BLOOD ARE DOGOS IN AUSTRALIA AFTER THE BANNIG ,I CAN SEND THERE CROSES TOTALLY FREE IF YOU NEED THEM.JUAN

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
As far as I know there are no Dogo's in Australia. The bull arab was bred from the German/English Pointer for their nose and athletic ability, Greyhound for their speed, Bull Terrier for their strength and colour, and blood hound for tracking.

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
YES THERE ARE SOME DOGOS IN AUSTRALIA A HUNTER NAMED IAN COLLEY TOLD ME THAT.JUAN WHY THE NAME BULL ARABS

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
I have no idea why that name mate. Strikes me as strange, the Arab part I mean.

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
WHEN YOU WANT CAN HERE TO HUNT THEN ILL GO TO AUSTRALIA YOU CAN HUNT WITH ME AND CLIENTS FREE JUST TO SEE DOGOS IN ACTION LOOK PHOTOS IN RON L POSTS .JUAN

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Very kind offer mate, thanks.