New
Find
Notify
Tools

Larry Matherne???
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I've noticed he hasn't posted in nearly 2 months? I hope nothing is wrong. Anyone heard from him or did he get banned?

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Larry and I do not get along, but I do not believe he has done anything to be banned for.

Hope he is okay because he does post some great reports.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just talked with Larry and he is doing fine. Had some computer problems and has been fishing instead of posting on AR.....imagine that. Roll Eyes

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
Larry and I do not get along, but I do not believe he has done anything to be banned for.

Hope he is okay because he does post some great reports.

Randal, I admit the problem between us is my doing and again I ask for your forgiveness. One of the reasons I seldom post on the ARPF anymore is I have difficultly controlling my cajun (coonass) temper.

Best to all.

Posts: 3494 | Location: Des Allemands, La. | Registered: 17 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As Cat has said I'm doing well. Spent much of the spring and summer traveling. When I have chased pigs often have not brought a camera. Reports with out photos would be boring.

Again as Cat has said I've been fishing Reds and Specs quite a bit, Cat had a hand in this by giving me a subscription of the La. Sportsman's magazine which has inspire me to fish more. Thanks Cat.

Posts: 3494 | Location: Des Allemands, La. | Registered: 17 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Randal, I admit the problem between us is my doing and again I ask for your forgiveness.

No forgiveness necessary, it takes two people to have a misunderstanding, it is a two way street. Glad to hear you are doing well and enjoying the fishing. Maybe this place would be a lot better if more of us took time off and did some fishing. tu2 beer

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Matherne:
Again as Cat has said I've been fishing Reds and Specs quite a bit, Cat had a hand in this by giving me a subscription of the La. Sportsman's magazine which has inspire me to fish more. Thanks Cat.

How 'bout some fishing pics then!!!!! beer

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
quote:
Randal, I admit the problem between us is my doing and again I ask for your forgiveness.

No forgiveness necessary, it takes two people to have a misunderstanding, it is a two way street. Glad to hear you are doing well and enjoying the fishing. Maybe this place would be a lot better if more of us took time off and did some fishing. tu2 beer

Thanks Randell, I appreciate it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don"t know if the Mods will allow Norton but here goes. Reds are generally referred to as bulls, but maybe we can call this one a HOG.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good at hunting pigs, good at catching Reds. Have not been able to fish the coast in 4 years, Lora and I both miss it. Looks like you are having a great time and that is all that matters at our ages. clap beer