Tools

Something ate my pig !!!???? TWO NEW PICS ADDED
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What about another hog?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
my exwife was a brian sucking b$%#h. maybe she was visiting your country Big Grin Big Grin but I dont know if she believed in canniblism. since she's a pig I dont know if she would eat one jumping

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
This is strange, indeed.

My guess is that it was some type of goiter/tumor/malignancy that ruptured recently -- probably just hours or minutes before you shot him.

After the hog was down, some smaller animal(s) dined on the available pork.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9344 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo:
<SNIP>
As I told you, I quit the search the night before because a big thunder storm and a very heavy rain so the pig was in the middle of a small "stream" of running water caused by the rains, not a natural stream.
<SNIP>

L

I got it, Piranha!

Seriously, as others have mentioned the edges of the wound look too "clean" or demarcated to me to have been caused by an animal weighing more than half a kilo or so. Is the bone exposed? I cannot see exposed bone anywhere but if it has been chewed on anywhere you can figure out the animal by looking at the teeth marks in the bone.

Without seeing it, as mentioned by Bobby it could have been some sort of yummy abscess that got eaten away in the night, gross but true.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote