New
Find
Notify
Tools

NO Mercy Hunting Services in OK
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does ayone have any information on this outfitter?
They offer two days hunting with two nights lodging and two hogs under 150 lbs for $395. Additional hogs are $100. They do add trophy fees for boars 150-199 or sows over 150 for $50. And boars over 199 lbs are $150 additional.
The description is
Hunting in dense timber in stands over corn feeders. We offer hunts with gun, bow, handgun, etc. We have hogs ranging from smaller meat hogs up to 400 lbs with large tusks.

One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
http://www.nomercyhunting.com/

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3326 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have their web address. I was wanting to know if any one had hunted there any time in the past year.
It gets expensive to have to drive 1000 miles for two days of hunting and I want to find a closer place that doesn't cost an arm and leg. I live in central MO

one of us
posted Hide Post
Maybe its just me, but I'm always leary of places that want to tack on more money for bigger critters. With the amount of hogs in Texas, I'd look into the all you can shoot over a certain length of time, regardless of size.

Mad Dog

Posts: 1184 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't know them, haven't even looked at their web site, but I'd bet serious money its probably a small fenced put and take operation. They're buying the hogs and then selling them at "trophy" rates to unsuspecting hunters.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote