Find
Notify
Tools

italian hunters
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
A group of italian hunters killed a media of 10 hogs a day during last week ,they hunted in cold rainy weather.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6367 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
italian clients

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6367 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You guys are definitely whackin' and stackin' those piggies. And from my perspective,(viewing the pix) those pigs are smiling bigger than the hunters! rotflmo

Pork loin, pulled pork, spicy pork tamales, link sausage, pan sausage. Yum Yum

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dear friend this year i have had many clients a lot of work,food and money for a lot of my guides .We have had some poaching lately but e are conducting nigth patrols .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
mmmm Spicy Pork Tamales tu2

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3319 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan,
be careful out there, and watch your six.

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Geedubya:
Juan,
be careful out there, and watch your six.

GWB

+ 1

Be careful out there, Juan.

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Knocking them down!!! Do you still hunt your Dogo's?Haven't seen any pictures lately.

Posts: 157 | Location: Pearsall, Tex. | Registered: 25 August 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
duckman i lost most of my dogos but i have one yet and several labs and i hunt hogs with them but clients arent interested in knife hunting ,thats why you arent seeing photos lately .Besides tat i have many dogos in la patagoniabut not clients to hunt with knife there either.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA