New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pig Pics
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
I've posted these in the Aussie forum using the album feature, but now with Hunt 101 up and running again I thought I'd post them here. They were taken on a hunt with my brother (the one with the sunnies on) It was his first pig hunt and these big buggers came from the same patch of pandanus.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7993 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Those are some great knarly hogs!!

Congrats,

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bakes - how did he kill these hogs?

Posts: 470 | Location: Texas/NYC | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
He was on the other side of the creek Big Grin The young bloke in the photo (Matt) and I were together when we came across them. Dean (brother) and Matts Dad, Gary were on the other side of a steep sided creek. I got the front one where he lay. Matt got the other black one and we each hit the white one. Matt was using a Rossi in 44mag, I was using my M96 6.5x55.

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7993 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Fenring
posted Hide Post
Nice pigs - what area?

Fast hairy dogs ROOL!

Posts: 131 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 15 February 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Katherine mate. Wink