New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saved by the fence
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
How is it that he biggest boars always seem to be on the wrong side of the fence? This one was on the wrong side for me twice on my last trip to hunt hogs last winter. There were a couple on the right side though!

Wife's first hog.

A couple that stayed to BBQ!

Posts: 150 | Location: Parks AZ | Registered: 31 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
First class, setup and pix. Tell your wife, great shot on the porker.
Love to see more. Post more when you can.

Best

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I'll get a few more posted up. The pics you post always make me want to pack my bags and load the truck. Tucson is just far enough away to make it tough for a short trip. Feeling the itch though! GW I'd like to take credit for her shooting but she was a good shot when I met her.

Posts: 150 | Location: Parks AZ | Registered: 31 March 2012Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
That is one lucky porker! He'd have gotten it had he been on the right side! Smart animal!

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If that were my ranch that had that hog on it and you DIDN'T shoot it, I'd be pissed.....haha.

Good Boar.

The Hunt goes on forever, the season never ends.

I didn't learn this by reading about it or seeing it on TV. I learned it by doing it.

Posts: 729 | Location: Central TX | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Campbell:
If that were my ranch that had that hog on it and you DIDN'T shoot it, I'd be pissed.....haha.

Good Boar.

Ain't that the truth. tu2

Best

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote