New
Find
Notify
Tools

Juan Pozzi
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hey Juan - do you know Marcelo Fernandez? One of my good friends has a couple of dogos and he's known him for a long time.

Posts: 470 | Location: Texas/NYC | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Where he lives i hunted in all the country with a lot of people perhaps i hunted with him sometime .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure where he lives but his kennel is called De Calfucura.

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Idont know him has he a website ill trty to contact him but i believe that if you want the best iwould by a Valino dogo or a nores dogo all my dogos are presnts from the Nores family to my family now my dogos are very famous in my country.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, here is his website. I think he's a surgeon by profession but also raises dogos.

http://www.dogoman.com.ar/

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan - one of these days I would like to get a dogo puppy from you as we've talked about in the past.

My father called this morning and said that he caught up with a very tough boar last night. He whipped up on several of our older dogs and knocked them out of hunting for a while. I will have to hunt with young dogs for the next few weeks.