Notify
Tools

Latest trail cam pics
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted
Two different cams

The first one shows an axis buck that seems young and has one antler much shorter than the other. What you think about him ?? It's a case of bad genetics or maybe was just an accident ?? Looks like bad genetics for me but it seems young so I don't want to do....to fill the freezer Big Grin or to let him walk away without disturbing the area in case a bigger one roams in the area....

Pigs, pigs and more pigs...the cam took more than 800 pics in one week !!!

The feeder is up in the pole you see in the picture.

Today is raining down here so I don't know if I am going tonight or I will leave it for tomorrow but these piggies are looking for a 9,3x62 pill... Big Grin

Under the feeder I made a hole and I put inside a bucket with corn, sugar and water. They love it !! look how they put their heads inside the hole Big Grin

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
It is definitely time to shoot some pigs!

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ScopeBite
posted Hide Post
I really need to get me one of those. Cool pics. Would love to see more.

I would rather Boar Hunt for my Bacon!

Posts: 136 | Location: Bakersfield California | Registered: 26 August 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo, my friend, what in the world are you waiting for?! You need to shoot some of those pigs -- and you need to shoot them soon! dancing

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote