New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Hogzilla spotted!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just 500 pounds? I've known East Texas girls bigger than that . . . why do you think it's so hard to keep a trailer house level?

Be sure to post a picture if you git 'em!

Posts: 13236 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DesertRam
posted Hide Post
Well, I like to hunt by moonlight anyway, and have so far not needed lights. I guess my eyes are still young enough to work I'd just as soon hunt 'em in the spring/summer when there's nothing else going on anyway. It makes for a nice off-season distraction, since I can't afford to go to Africa every year! I generally make it down to the Kerrville area a time or two each year to give 'em hell. There's never a problem with branching out though...

Posts: 3291 | Location: Southern NM USA | Registered: 01 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
WALKER AS IS I WOULD GUESS CLOSE TO 280, DRESSED ID GUESS AROUND 225-235. A GREAT HOG ANYWAY YOU LOOK AT IT GOOD JOB DID YOU SHOOT HIM OR GET HIM WITH DOGS.

Posts: 449 | Location: Kaneohe,Hawaii | Registered: 20 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They changed their web page, but yesterday the Los Cazadores Big Buck Contest had this hog listed at #266
Now I can't even find the picture over there.

Posts: 498 | Location: San Antonio , Texas USA | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
Gary

I do not know who looks more happy you or the dogs
What a big pig hog are what that thing is. IT IS HUGE.
How many shots did it take ?
Hunting that piglet must have been grand sport judging from the look on your face.
The dogs want more eah ?

Cheers,

Andr�

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No, I don't use dogs on my place for hogs. But it is deer season and deer hunting and hog hunting are not totally compatible.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Gatogordo,

You are right about deer and hog hunting not mixing too well.....so get in there at night with a knife and a flashlight.........

Good Hunting,

Bob

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
I cannot imagine that he is considerably heavier than that. I've shot hogs that scaled over two-hundred pounds that weren't even nearly that big. Goes to show what I know!

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote