Find
Notify
Tools

pigs of argentina
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
in argentina you can hunt 3 species of peccaries the lipped,the collared,and abigger peccari only in the nrth called quimilero,the russian boar ,feral hogs,and the cimarrons hogs of bahia samborombon ,tapirs are not hogs but can be hunted in the same manner i hunt pigs with the aid of dogos argentinos and with rifle pistol or bow in my country you can get a bronze level in the sci pigs of the world.Capibars can be hunted in the same manner with dogs and knife or with guns.juan www.huntinginargentina.com.ar

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Juan,
thank you for this.. what a fantastic idea..

can you tell us more of the hunt, rather than the trophies?

jeffe

Posts: 38462 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
i just returned from hunting in mar chiquita lagoon north of cordoba look at my site this are is full of boars i hunt in the swamps runnig on horses in 4x4 or running after the dogos i hunted a lot in a lot of parts and with all kind of weapons and so my partner a veteran ph worlwide, and nothingis more dangerous than hunting big hogs with knife.juan ill put photos tomorrow

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
remember the boxer martillo roldan who fhouth marvin hagler ok his two dogos were killed by a peccary ,he dont use collar and vests i never loose a dog thatnks to god and my collars ALWAYS USE COLLAR AND VESTS IN YOUR DOGS.JUAN