THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HOG HUNTING FORUM

Moderators: Whitworth
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Petition to Remove PETA's Tax Exempt Status!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Check this out and please take the time to sign and send in. To take away PETA's tax exemption would be a crippling blow to that organization!

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/article_detail.cfm/article/154

Cody Weiser

Posts: 72 | Location: Hallettsville, Texas | Registered: 23 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
I really hope that this happens. JMO, but I feel that HSUS(Humane Society of the United States), is a much more powerful enemy than PETA. PETA is too radical for most people once they really look into their goals and ideaology.

HSUS, has credabilty with both stae and federal goverment, and is much more secretive about their long range objectives.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I signed it abot 5 years ago. I'm wondering is this is one of thpse Urban Legends.

Posts: 498 | Location: San Antonio , Texas USA | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A petition isn't really going to matter -- either PETA violate's the IRS's restrictions on political commentary, and loses their exemption, or they don't -- it's not a matter of popular opinion.

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Posts: 863 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2006Reply With Quote