THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OPTICS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Optics    NIGHTFORCE NXS 2.5-10 or IOR 2-12X32MM SCOPE??

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NIGHTFORCE NXS 2.5-10 or IOR 2-12X32MM SCOPE??
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
Believe it or not,I am going to put one of these on my .700 Overkill by American Hunting Rifles...they have great power ranges and are tough as nails...The NF may be the one as it has a 30mm tube and will work well with the Talley rings...the IOR has a 35MM tube,a better power range and probably a lil brighter as it has larger and objectives and possibley better glass,but I may be limited to rings for my CZ style bases (on a GMA action)...any opinions on this?Anyone have either in use?

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote