Find
Notify
Tools

zeiss 1.8x5.5 conquest price
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi guys!

A place on the internet called OpticsSpot. com is advertising a Zeiss 1.8x5.5x38 Conquest scope for 398. Seems pretty low to me, but I've never priced Zeiss scopes before, just their camera lenses. Is this a good scope and a good price?

Thanks!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Conquest line of Zeiss scopes are in my opinion the best bang for the buck out there. If you'll check, some internet dealers offer a match of price plus a percentage off. $398 or so is the going price.

til later

one of us
posted Hide Post
www.cameralandny has them on their weekly blowout for $349 with the Z plex reticle. Damn fine people to do business with. I've never done any with opticsspot but I'd use cameraland or the opticzone myself.

The 1.8-5x38 is damn fine glass for that magnification range.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I second Gatogordo's post. I've bought a couple from Cameralandny. Put one on a 9,3x62 and one on a .338-06. They are great scopes and Cameralandny is great to work with!

Mike

--------------
DRSS, Womper's Club, NRA Life Member/Charter Member NRA Golden Eagles ...
Knifemaker, http://www.mstarling.com

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
We sell the 1.8-5.5x38 for $359.00 with free ups ground shipping.

Posts: 750 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 15 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Jon,

I went to your website and the price listed is 399.99. Did your price change or is there another 1.8x5.5 that your thinking of?

Here's the link: http://theopticzone.com/detail.aspx?ID=4932

Thanks

one of us
posted Hide Post
pizzaboy,

That is the same scope. That is Zeiss' MAP price, but we do not sell any of our Zeiss for MAP.

Posts: 750 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 15 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dla69
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
www.cameralandny has them on their weekly blowout for $349 with the Z plex reticle. Damn fine people to do business with. I've never done any with opticsspot but I'd use cameraland or the opticzone myself.

The 1.8-5x38 is damn fine glass for that magnification range.

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered one yesterday.

Posts: 535 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Iordered one from the opticzone on Tuesday and received it on Friday! Great looking scope.